Sunday, May 04, 2003

Little girl's and their Daddy's

My husband works too hard. He has three videos due for intel and two freelance accounts going. We are going on the third week of working the weekends and working late into the night during the week and it has finally caught up with Daddy's girls.

My youngest one is laying in her room crying for daddy. On this beautiful spring day she wants daddy to stay home and do their favorite things......jump on the trampoline, wrestle and do collage art, but he has to edit and this is one too many weekends without him. It breaks my heart. But Monday is the big event and he will finish up during the week with freelance and then we will go away to the beach and he will be ,daddy build a castle; daddy wrestle me; daddy look at the waves and sunset.......daddy hold me.....little girls love their daddy's

So I must go to my little one and hope that a mommy hug and a trip to the library and park will cheer her up. But every mom knows nothing can satisfy when we just need our daddy.

Jesus always be our ABBA

No comments: